Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 T866fu

Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003

+5
Darth GW7
Hippo
Baelgaria
Premier Annenkov
The Chairman
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 Empty Re: Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003

Post  The Chairman Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Right. Here is the punishment I suggest - take it or leave it.

-Repayal to Baelgaria
-Incapability of annexation
-No voice in the Sermo Senate (no posting resolutions and no voting)
-Incedental military deweaponization. What that means is that we can continue to have a military to defend ourselves, but any aggressive, unprovoked, or underprovoked actions will constitute a deweaponization.
-Cancellation of the SAMOS project. We really hadn't put much money into it yet, anyway.
-The giving away of the blueprints, designs, and notes of all of the scientists working on SAMOS to the highest bidder.
-The return of all Hi-Sy aircraft and equipment that wasn't brutally thrown into a pit and burned to Hippostania.

Bit of a long list... but we can handle it. We'll just have to be nice from now on and we'll be all good.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003 - Page 2 Empty Re: Condemnation of "Synavia" -SSC#003

Post  Baelgaria Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

President Newlark wrote:Right. Here is the punishment I suggest - take it or leave it.

-Repayal to Baelgaria
-Complete disarmament of any long range military equipment
-Cancellation of the SAMOS project. We really hadn't put much money into it yet, anyway.
-The return of all Hi-Sy aircraft and equipment that wasn't brutally thrown into a pit and burned to Hippostania.

Bit of a long list... but we can handle it. We'll just have to be nice from now on and we'll be all good.
Remember, WE'RE choosing the punishments.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Baelgaria wrote:
President Newlark wrote:Right. Here is the punishment I suggest - take it or leave it.

-Repayal to Baelgaria
-Complete disarmament of any long range military equipment

Remember, WE'RE choosing the punishments.
Would that include, for example, missiles on fighter aircraft?
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

President Newlark wrote:

I assume that was a reference to me. I am assuming you know what SCUD missiles and ICBMs are, and that they are not the small AGM missiles or AA missiles on aircraft.

Here is our list of punishments-
-Repayal to Baelgaria
-Immediate deconstruction and disarmament of all long-range offensive aircraft- specifically strategic bombers
-Cancellation of the SAMOS project
-The immediate destruction of all blueprints and documents related to and pertaining to the SAMOS project.
-The return of all Hi-Sy aircraft and equipment including all wreckage and partially damaged technology
-Disarmament of all ICBM and SCUD missiles
-Cession of all previously taken land to its rightful owner
-Limitation of the Armed Forces to a maximum of 25,000 men
-Complete transparency of the Synavian Government to the Sermo Security Consulate

I believe all of these are appropriate considering the actions of the Synavian Government.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I completely agree.

//When I get home, I will commence voting.

No, never mind, I don't agree. I don't agree with the disarmament of bombers or the personnel limit of 15,000. If it makes you guys happy, I'll make it so there will be no recruitments until the Senate agrees that we've been nice for long enough.

So, the list would be:

-Repayal to Baelgaria
-The immediate destruction of all blueprints and documents related to and pertaining to the SAMOS project.
-The return of all Hi-Sy aircraft and equipment including all wreckage and partially damaged technology
-Disarmament of all ICBM's (We haven't got any of these anyway)
-Incapability of any military recruitment until the Senate agrees to repeal this
-Complete transparency of the Synavian Government to the Sermo Security Consulate

I believe that this is required measure to allow Synavia to defend itself.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Premier Annenkov wrote:
President Newlark wrote:

I assume that was a reference to me. I am assuming you know what SCUD missiles and ICBMs are, and that they are not the small AGM missiles or AA missiles on aircraft.

Here is our list of punishments-
-Repayal to Baelgaria
-Immediate deconstruction and disarmament of all long-range offensive aircraft- specifically strategic bombers

I believe all of these are appropriate considering the actions of the Synavian Government.
This.
Also it seems like you didn't even read the punishments, it's a 25k cap, not 15.

//Pssst. Synavia doesn't even know what ICBMs, SCUD, AGM, or AA missiles are.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Synavia, you do not decide the punishments. You get no say in this manner.

//oops, I didn't know that Baelgaria
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am

Isn't it great when you make a plan that you think will work out in your favour, only to have it backfire right into your face?
I agree with Premier Annenkov's proposal. Let us vote on this matter soon.
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 pm

I'd like to point out at this time that Synavia has just become a military-run country, this might interfere with punishment.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Shall voting begin at 4 P.M. GMT on June 16, 2011?
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm

No, a punishment has yet to be unanimously accepted.

I would like to point out that I'm being pretty nice, allowing punishments at all.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

You are no longer in charge, of this, we, as a region, are. However, does anyone object to the punishments listed?

-Repayal to Baelgaria
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

I completely agree, let us start the votes!
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 pm

It's fine, let the voting begin
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 am

I concur.
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 am

You must realize that nearly my entire military is aircraft. You can't take them away! We have no military without them! Get your grubby hands off my planes!
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 am

The only aircraft being disarmed are long range strategic bombers, which limits Synavia's first strike capabilities. Nothing more, nothing less.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Avin Triumvirate Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 pm

President Newlark wrote:You must realize that nearly my entire military is aircraft. You can't take them away! We have no military without them! Get your grubby hands off my planes!

I believe an acceptable concensus in this situation would be to take into account the Synavian militaries strengths, and reduce those accordingly.

For example, given that they are primarily an airborne based defensive force, removing their craft designed for more offensive roles such as strike-bombers, attack-helicopters and close air support designs. I'll provide an example of a tenable defensive formation drawn up by our military advisors below, given the size of their military force projected in the condemnation.

Synavian Aerial Defense Force

21,000 personnel
240 aircraft.

Internal Organisation

1st Fighter Wing

1st Squadron - 12 x Boeing F-15Cs
2nd Squadron - 12 x Lockheed F-16Cs
3rd Squadron - 12 x McDonnell Douglas F-4F ICEs
4th Squadron - 12 x McDonnell Douglas F-4F ICEs

2nd Fighter Wing

5th Squadron - 12 x Boeing F-15Cs
6th Squadron - 12 x Lockheed F-16Cs
7th Squadron - 12 x McDonnell Douglas F-4F ICEs
8th Squadron - 12 x McDonnell Douglas F-4F ICEs

3rd Training Wing

9th Squadron - 12 x Aermacchi MB-339s
10th Squadron - 12 x MD Helicopters MD 500s
11th Squadron - 12 x Aermacchi SF-260s
12th Squadron - 12 x Aermacchi SF-260s

4th Support Wing

13th Squadron - 12 x Alenia C-27Js
14th Squadron -12 x Alenia C-27Js
15th Squadron -12 x Boeing KC-135Es
16th Squadron - 12 x Boeing 737 AEW&Cs

5th Rotary Wing

17th Squadron - 12 x Boeing CH-47Ds
18th Squadron - 12 x Sikorsky HH-3Fs
19th Squadron - 12 x Agusta-Bell AB 212s
20th Squadron - 12 x Agusta-Bell AB 212s

6th Surface Wing

21st Squadron - 5 x MIM-104 SAM Batteries
22nd Squadron - 5 x MIM-104 SAM Batteries
23rd Squadron - 5 x MIM-104 SAM Batteries
24th Squadron - 5 x MIM-104 SAM Batteries
Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Actually, that has no correlation whatsoever to our current Air Force. We have quite a lot of F-14D Super Tomcats, a few F-15 Eagles, many F-35 Lightning IIs, and two B-2 Spirits. We were scheduled to begin importing F-22 Raptors next week, but that has been put on temporary hold. I don't have the actual numbers in front of me at the moment. I suggest you call up Xinan Sindrania, our Air Force lead commander, for that technical stuff. I know that it's not a terribly diverse inventory, but it's very effective.

I'm glad to see that Avinistratus has taken this sensible view on the situation and I hope that this will loosen up connections with the Triumvirate.

I must wonder exactly why everyone agrees in the complete abandonment of the SAMOS project. If people like, we won't use it for missile guidance. It'll be a science experiment.

(On a different, and probably futile, note, some scientists have become calling SAMOS a he. Would you take that away from them?)

Kyzl: I'm slightly annoyed by this, but I will agree. As soon as Avinistratus comes up with a crowd-pleasing solution to his problem, voting can commence!

Last edited by President Newlark on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm

In accordance to your last reply Synavia, the Condemnation would only demand you disarm and deconstruct the B-2 strategic bombers, nothing else.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Premier Annenkov wrote:In accordance to your last reply Synavia, the Condemnation would only demand you disarm and deconstruct the B-2 strategic bombers, nothing else.
Fine. Whatever. Just let us keep the rest, and we're happy.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm

1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Synavia, much of Synavia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.

Whoops. Wink
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  TekrosW Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am

Its like you write legislations with your feet. While also smoking pure cocaine.
TekrosW
TekrosW

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

TekrosW wrote: Its like you write legislations with your feet. While also smoking pure cocaine.
No, that's illegal as hell in Synavia.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

I'll go write up the voting topic.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next