Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Condemnation of "Jeniferia" T866fu

Condemnation of "Jeniferia"

5 posters

Go down

Condemnation of "Jeniferia" Empty Condemnation of "Jeniferia"

Post  Cisco Zarandin Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:42 am

Jeniferia's recent attrocities against humanity have sparked great issue within Sermo. This is a resolution to the perform the following actions against Jeniferia;

1. All of Jeniferia's power and influence in the Sermo Government will be "null" and "void"
2. Nations surrounding Jeniferia will increase military security and protection around the Jeniferian borders.
3. All nations requiring military assistance in protecting themselves from the nations of Jeniferia will receive assistance from nations apart of the Sermo Defensive Pact.
4. All Jeniferian government personnel abroad (Embassies, etc.) shall be confined to their complexes and homes until further notice. If caught outside of Jeniferian complexes, they shall be tried for federal offences.
5. All Jeniferian citizens outside of Jeniferia applying for dual citizenships shall be void. From the time of the passing of this act, they will have 2 weeks to officially rid of their Jeniferian citizenship, or be deported. If Jeniferia decides to not take them back, they shall be held in housing facilities for a maximum of a year until local government can rid them of their citizenships.
6. All travelers carrying Jeniferian passports shall may not leave the countries they are currently in. If they wish to return home, then, they will be processed and deported.
7. All citizens of Sermo with Jeniferian travel stamps in their current passports that are not of Military, Media, Humane Workers (Red Cross, etc.), or Government personnel must apply for new passports in their country of origin or at their local embassy within 2 months time.
8. All trade imported and exported regionally or abroad shall cease. All passenger and cargo aircraft that attempt to fly out or into Jeniferia will receive no assistance from Sermo Air Traffic Controllers.
9. We call upon all non Jeniferian citizens to cease any and all attempts to Jeniferia. Only essential travel shall be approved. All non Jeniferian citizens still inside the nation are requested to leave by any means possible. Nations are responsible for helping one another evacuate all citizens from the area.
10. If Jeniferia attempts military actions on foreign soil, all nations supporting the defense act shall be called upon to respond.

Additions may be added in the future.

As for now, SCS#001 "Condemnation of Jeniferia" is in affect and all nations supporting the Defense Pact are to abide by it.
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Condemnation of "Jeniferia" Empty Re: Condemnation of "Jeniferia"

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 am

"As for now, SCS#001 "Condemnation of Jeniferia" is in affect and all nations supporting the Defense Pact are to abide by it."

The defence pact has not been established yet, therefore, formally there are no nations within the defence pact to discuss their support for this condemnation.

The defence pact has been established to maintain freedom and security within itself, to DEFEND against an extremist nation (as defined in SS#006). Not OFFEND against any specific nation.

This is excluding the argument that you're telling an unformed pact what to do.

Not that I see any reason to do any diplomacy, nor do I actually feel like it, with Jeniferia. So I informally support this Resolution abiding to all points except points 3, 5, 6 and 10 untill further notice.

(This is a weird midway to uh what we discussed)
Grand Administrator Crude
Grand Administrator Crude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 am

Grand Administrator Crude wrote:"As for now, SCS#001 "Condemnation of Jeniferia" is in affect and all nations supporting the Defense Pact are to abide by it."

The defence pact has not been established yet, therefore, formally there are no nations within the defence pact to discuss their support for this condemnation.

The defence pact has been established to maintain freedom and security within itself, to DEFEND against an extremist nation (as defined in SS#006). Not OFFEND against any specific nation.

This is excluding the argument that you're telling an unformed pact what to do.

Not that I see any reason to do any diplomacy, nor do I actually feel like it, with Jeniferia. So I informally support this Resolution abiding to all points except points 3, 5, 6 and 10 untill further notice.

(This is a weird midway to uh what we discussed)

Pre-emptive.

As the leader of Senatorial Chambers, and part of several "Defense Pacts" beyond your knowledge and power to control, I do feel as though it is my duty to establish these laws for my allies to currently abide with. A northern beauracratic nation really won't have much military impact or be threatened by Jeniferia as much as central regions. So I wouldn't expect full understanding from your government. Here in Ocasus for example, Jeniferian extremists have tried attacking innocent civilians in flagrantly blind support of their homeland's actions. There are some though who do not support their nation of origin. That's why we the government, shall not hurt the extremists physically, but, instead, deport these groups of extremists that only preach hate and preform violence. For those who wish to not return home, we ask of them to relieve of their Jeniferian citizenships to atleast show us some bit of the seriousness when they tell us they want to stay within the nation.

All travelers within the Ocasus holding Jeniferian passports only cannot exit the borders until we have processed them. It's simply to great of a threat to let them travel freely throughout the region. Imagine if some lunatic were to just travel freely and bomb Aura. We cannot let it happen.

Also notice "respond" and "assitance" are loose terms and won't always mean military actions.

OOC: Also, Defense Pact was suppose to not be a resolution but you kind of misunderstood me and I just went with it. It was suppose to be like the WA.
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 am

As the Republic of Hippostania is currently under a heavy threat from Jeniferia, we fully support all the points in this proposal. Hippostania is ready to help all other nations that currently being threatened, either with militarial or financial aid.

Some Hippostanian experts have also made this plan. If a war will start and Jeniferia loses it, here's how we could partion the nation. The plan is named after the Morgenthau Plan that was made before the end of World War 2. This plan included such things as partitioning Germany into DDR and West Germany. Please note that this plan is purely fictional, and it does not support the official opinion of the Hippostanian goverment.

Condemnation of "Jeniferia" Morgenthau
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:31 am

Frenzland abstains from any senatorial motions and/or military actions against Jeniferia.
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Baelgaria fully supports this resolution, and is already taking action. Our Jeniferian border is closed off except for the most essential travel. Our embassies will stay open until further notice, we are willing to find diplomatic resolve in this.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down