Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 T866fu

Hippostania declares war on Synavia

+7
Premier Annenkov
Baelgaria
Grand Administrator Crude
Cisco Zarandin
Darth GW7
The Chairman
Hippo
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  Avin Triumvirate Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 am

Considering not only the recent riots, but prievious assassination attempts it was understandable that the Triumvirate was approached by the High Chancellor in order to obtain a neutral protection capability for the Synavian President. Considering that President Adams has gained himself a reputation for being assaulted, the Triumvirate found it wise that a measure of force should be available to secure him from possible hostile interference.

With that aim in mind, a single platoon of Avinistratus Light Infantry will be deployed to act as President Adam's personal bodyguard. Supporting them, will be a AVAF C-17 and crew whose role is to ensure an exit capability should anything go wrong. The platoon will draw shifts for each section to undergo bodyguard duty, ensuring that a constant guard can be kept at all times.

The platoon is made up from three sections of eight soldiers each. While this platoon was not deployed to Jeniferia or upon peacekeeping operations, we believe they will be a suitable bodyguard considering their extensive urban training.

This action is being undertaken with the express permission of the High Chancellor, ensuring the security of Protectorate President Adams from attempted assassination by Synavian or Cordonis intervention.

Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 am

Avin Triumvirate wrote:Considering not only the recent riots, but prievious assassination attempts it was understandable that the Triumvirate was approached by the High Chancellor in order to obtain a neutral protection capability for the Synavian President. Considering that President Adams has gained himself a reputation for being assaulted, the Triumvirate found it wise that a measure of force should be available to secure him from possible hostile interference.

With that aim in mind, a single platoon of Avinistratus Light Infantry will be deployed to act as President Adam's personal bodyguard. Supporting them, will be a AVAF C-17 and crew whose role is to ensure an exit capability should anything go wrong. The platoon will draw shifts for each section to undergo bodyguard duty, ensuring that a constant guard can be kept at all times.

The platoon is made up from three sections of eight soldiers each. While this platoon was not deployed to Jeniferia or upon peacekeeping operations, we believe they will be a suitable bodyguard considering their extensive urban training.

This action is being undertaken with the express permission of the High Chancellor, ensuring the security of Protectorate President Adams from attempted assassination by Synavian or Cordonis intervention.

Gee, thanks! I don't really know whether that's necessary or not, but I'm grateful all the same. I've just moved out of my bunker to the newly rebuilt Parliament Hall yesterday.

As surprised as I was to see this, I was even more surprised to read that Hippostania supported this. I was more under the impression that Hippo wanted me dead.

Well, at any rate, praise the Triumvirate!
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 am

President Adams wrote:Friend? Friend? What good have you done us? Nothing. And you've done many bad things. I am working on quelling the riot, but shhhhh...(I'm actually encouraging the revolt. Just not the riot itself.) I don't want any more people to get hurt.

I'd like to ask you one thing.
What is your motive in doing this? Is it money? Power? Land? Or are you sincerely interested in getting Synavia back on its feet, then leaving?
I'd be interested in what you have to say.
Well, we've brought peace and stability. And prosperity too, once these riots die off and I can start rebuilding the country.
My motivation? Well, I kinda invaded you, so of course I have the right to enjoy my new protectorate! And I can't enjoy my protectorate if it's bombed to ruins, so I have to fix everything up.
Oh, and I also like helping people, prevent suffering and all that shit.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avin Triumvirate Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am

President Adams wrote:Gee, thanks! I don't really know whether that's necessary or not, but I'm grateful all the same. I've just moved out of my bunker to the newly rebuilt Parliament Hall yesterday.

As surprised as I was to see this, I was even more surprised to read that Hippostania supported this. I was more under the impression that Hippo wanted me dead.

Well, at any rate, praise the Triumvirate!

We believe that your move was what promopted the increased requirements for your security, especially considering that even with your bunker, there was several attempts upon your life if I remember correctly. We must request that, in times of assault you do listen and comply with your new guardians though, as there has been cases in VIP Protection Exercises where the VIP stand-in wasn't quite as understanding, resulting in scenarios which would've been dead VIPs were it reality.

Looking at the stability of Synavia, the Triumvirate believes a power vacuum is a situation to be avoided.
Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am

President Adams wrote:
I've just moved out of my bunker to the newly rebuilt Parliament Hall yesterday.
Yup, it sure looks nice

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 Capitol
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:Friend? Friend? What good have you done us? Nothing. And you've done many bad things. I am working on quelling the riot, but shhhhh...(I'm actually encouraging the revolt. Just not the riot itself.) I don't want any more people to get hurt.

I'd like to ask you one thing.
What is your motive in doing this? Is it money? Power? Land? Or are you sincerely interested in getting Synavia back on its feet, then leaving?
I'd be interested in what you have to say.
Well, we've brought peace and stability. And prosperity too, once these riots die off and I can start rebuilding the country.
My motivation? Well, I kinda invaded you, so of course I have the right to enjoy my new protectorate! And I can't enjoy my protectorate if it's bombed to ruins, so I have to fix everything up.
Oh, and I also like helping people, prevent suffering and all that shit.
So it's a mixture of power and genuine helpfulness you're after. But the helpfulness leads back to power. So your main motive is power.
I'm losing confidence in your leadership.
Tell me, would you like it if a giant nation fifteen times bigger than yours (yes I know that's impossible, get over it) invaded just because you surrendered because you have no military left and they completely took over and forced you to change your flag and motto and your country would not be Hippostania at all anymore. That's what Synavia is going through. Think about it from my perspective. If you have anything in your heart at all other than greed, stop this madness now and let me fix my own mistakes.

Avin: I see what you're saying. I went through two attempted assassinations in my bunker. Complete agreement.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
I've just moved out of my bunker to the newly rebuilt Parliament Hall yesterday.
Yup, it sure looks nice

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 Capitol
Let's try that again, shall we?
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 4 Synavi10
Ah, much better.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 am

President Adams wrote:
Tell me, would you like it if a giant nation fifteen times bigger than yours (yes I know that's impossible, get over it) invaded just because you surrendered because you have no military left and they completely took over and forced you to change your flag and motto and your country would not be Hippostania at all anymore.
//Nope, I wouldn't like it. However, I would roleplay to be his protectorate/autonomous province/whatever for a few weeks, because nothing is permanentI. Same thing with you. It's not like you're going to be my protectorate forever. More like.. A few weeks, and definately not a month.

And since you're unwilling to start this protectorate roleplay, the status quo where you claim to be an independent country and I claim that you are a protectorate just keeps going and going. And that'll be quite unpleasant for both of us.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:01 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
Tell me, would you like it if a giant nation fifteen times bigger than yours (yes I know that's impossible, get over it) invaded just because you surrendered because you have no military left and they completely took over and forced you to change your flag and motto and your country would not be Hippostania at all anymore.
//Nope, I wouldn't like it. However, I would roleplay to be his protectorate/autonomous province/whatever for a few weeks, because nothing is permanentI. Same thing with you. It's not like you're going to be my protectorate forever. More like.. A few weeks, and definately not a month.

And since you're unwilling to start this protectorate roleplay, the status quo where you claim to be an independent country and I claim that you are a protectorate just keeps going and going. And that'll be quite unpleasant for both of us.
Quite. However, maybe this will clean things up.
As of this writing, Synavia is officially a protectorate of the Republic of Hippostania, and such shall be renamed the Protectorate of Synavia. But Synavia's flag and motto shall not change. Yea or nay?
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 am

President Adams wrote:
Quite. However, maybe this will clean things up.
As of this writing, Synavia is officially a protectorate of the Republic of Hippostania, and such shall be renamed the Protectorate of Synavia. But Synavia's flag and motto shall not change. Yea or nay?
//Nay. You'll do everything exactly as I said for a week or two, and then we'll make up something (Hippostanian military needed elsewhere for example) to make me leave. It's not that difficult.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 am

jesus christ hippo just let him keep the cosmetics if it makes him happy and end this retardedness
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 am

Heliostania wrote:jesus christ hippo just let him keep the cosmetics if it makes him happy and end this retardedness
Listen to the man, Hippo! Listen and hear wisdom!
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 am

President Adams wrote:
Nope. You lost the war, now you'll use my flag for a week or two and then you can do whatever you want. It's not that difficult.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
Nope. You lost the war, now you'll use my flag for a week or two and then you can do whatever you want. It's not that difficult.
What exactly is your motive for the flag thing?
I just like knowing why people want things.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 am

Baelgaria wrote://THE LACK OF SYNAVIAN COLORS IN THE FLAG IS REPRESENTATIVE OF HOW HIPPOSTANIA OVERTOOK YOU AND COMPLETELY OWNED YOU. AND HOW YOUR INDEPENDENCE IS ONLY A GUISE. HIPPOSTANIA OWNS YOU NOW.
HOW COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. ITS BASIC SYMBOLISM.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:59 am

Baelgaria wrote:
Baelgaria wrote://THE LACK OF SYNAVIAN COLORS IN THE FLAG IS REPRESENTATIVE OF HOW HIPPOSTANIA OVERTOOK YOU AND COMPLETELY OWNED YOU. AND HOW YOUR INDEPENDENCE IS ONLY A GUISE. HIPPOSTANIA OWNS YOU NOW.
HOW COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. ITS BASIC SYMBOLISM.
This. It shows everyone that you'll be my puppet state for a few weeks.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:45 pm

// Because the tonnes of back-and-forth posts didn't?
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Sharq wrote:// Because the tonnes of back-and-forth posts didn't?
Laughing
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4