Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostania declares war on Synavia EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostania declares war on Synavia T866fu

Hippostania declares war on Synavia

+7
Premier Annenkov
Baelgaria
Grand Administrator Crude
Cisco Zarandin
Darth GW7
The Chairman
Hippo
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Empty Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:25 am

A few days ago, Hippostania and Synavia were allies. We had a cooperation program, we fought against Baelgaria and Greater Sermo together. However, due to reckless actions made by the Synavian goverment I couldn't support him any longer. But now he has gone too far. Synavia is in possesion of a nuclear weapon. Nuclear weapons are capable of causing immense damage, and are banned in accordance with Sermo Senate resolution #007. As no one else is going to do anything to prevent Synavia from using this nuclear weapon, we have decided that it is our task to make sure that this weapon of mass destruction will not be used.

Today, the Republic of Hippostania has declared war on the Constitutional Monarchy of Synavia. Hippostania hasn't officially recognized the Empire of Cordonis, and we think that it's still a part of Synavia.

As we speak, 15,000 Hippostanian paratroopers are landing in Western Synavia. Their mission is to take control of the clearly unstable goverment and to make sure that the nuclear weapon will never be used.
And remember, this attack isn't done because Hippostania needs more land. It is done to protect every single person living in Sermo. We saw in the Jeniferian war what nuclear weapons are capable of. Let's make sure it won't happen again.

All resources possibly gained in this attack will be equally split between countries with struggling economies, and to those who request it.

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Paradrop_ye2011
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 am

*sighs* Fine. You win. I haven't got a military to defend my country.
The destruction of the bomb has commenced. It was buried in Synavia close to the Blammo border and had several ground-penetrating bombs detonated on it. Pictures later when they come in.
I was thinking of doing this anyway. Useless, really, and I wouldn't want a hostile nation to get a hold of it.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 am

Finally, peace! We're glad to hear that the nuclear device has been destroyed, and Hippostanian Army engineer corps are on their way to verify your statement. Hippostanian Armed Forces are now taking control of Synavia to restore order, and we are also detaining key political leaders for questioning.

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Newsynaviaflag
A new flag of the Protectorate of Synavia

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Synaviainvasion
Hippostanian C17 unloading M1 Abrams-tanks at Synavia International Airport
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Hippo wrote:Finally, peace! We're glad to hear that the nuclear device has been destroyed, and Hippostanian Army engineer corps are on their way to verify your statement. Hippostanian Armed Forces are now taking control of Synavia to restore order, and we are also detaining key political leaders for questioning.

A new flag of the Protectorate of Synavia

Hippostania declares war on Synavia Synaviainvasion
Hippostanian C17 unloading M1 Abrams-tanks at Synavia International Airport
Sooo... I guess Synavia's a protectorate now. I wasn't expecting that, but I won't resist, even if the change is permanent. It would be of great virtue to be under the heavy influence of such a large and stable country.
I'm changing Synavia's title officially to the Protectorate of Synavia, but the flag isn't changing.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

President Adams wrote:but the flag isn't changing.
Yes it is. Do you have any idea how many minutes it took to make that flag? In case you don't know how to resize it, here's a smaller version.

Also, your new motto is ''Sub umbra floreo''. It's latin and it means ''Under the shade I flourish''
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:but the flag isn't changing.
Yes it is. Do you have any idea how many minutes it took to make that flag? In case you don't know how to resize it, here's a smaller version.
Not changing. It took Sekkisi all of {insert number here} minutes to make my flag for me.
Also I'm not changing the motto either. Synavia's national laguage is Norwegian and we like it that way.
I think you're just going too far with this. You can't make these changes on a whim. Fine, have an enourmous influence on the government, but you can't erase our origins and patriotism.

Last edited by President Adams on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:31 am

President Adams wrote:
Not changing. It took Sekkisi all of {insert number here} minutes to make my flag for me.
Now son, you don't really have a choice. You've been invaded, and I pretty much control your country.
Besides, that flag is just temporary, I'll design a better one later this week. And Sekkisi won't care, he's not in Sermo anymore.

^ Also, note the new motto.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
Now son, you don't really have a choice. You've been invaded, and I pretty much control your country.
Besides, that flag is just temporary, I'll design a better one later this week. And Sekkisi won't care, he's not in Sermo anymore.

^ Also, note the new motto.
Neither one is changing, for reasons expressed in my last post's edit.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 am

President Adams wrote:
Neither one is changing, for reasons expressed in my last post's edit.
Again, you don't have a choice. Your country is under a military occupation, and I pretty much control everything. You really don't have any other choice than to comply, unless you want to end up like Jeniferia. (Aka goverment completely destroyed, and annexed). Your people's patriotism isn't going to change that.
Get that new flag up in your flagpole!
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:01 pm

nations are more powerful than me waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah No No No No No
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Darth GW7 wrote:-shitty bitch fit-

IGNORE BOMB DROPPED
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm

This is more a puppet state rather than a protectorate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Grand Administrator Crude wrote:This is more a puppet state rather than a protectorate.
'Protectorate of Synavia' sounds much more nicer than 'Puppet State of Synavia'
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 pm

//Failure to comply with the roleplay gets you kicked out of the region AFAIK
//Also, I predicted this.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Baelgaria wrote://Failure to comply with the roleplay gets you kicked out of the region AFAIK
This is too much. I expected the protectoratism to just be with Hippo having a gigantic influence on our government. I think Hippo is a land-greedy, power-hungry, country-annexing jerk.
Stop being so all-controlling or I'll be forced to retaliate.
When did I agree to become a protectorate, anyway? Hippo just said oh, you're a protectorate now, hurr durr! with no consent of mine whatsoever. I didn't predict that it would get so bad. I should have known this would come from such a big-brother country.

Flag's not changin'.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

President Adams wrote:
Baelgaria wrote://Failure to comply with the roleplay gets you kicked out of the region AFAIK
This is too much. I expected the protectoratism to just be with Hippo having a gigantic influence on our government. I think Hippo is a land-greedy, power-hungry, country-annexing jerk.
When did I agree to become a protectorate, anyway? Hippo just said oh, you're a protectorate now, hurr durr! with no consent of mine whatsoever. I didn't predict that it would get so bad. I should have known this would come from such a big-brother country.

Flag's not changin'.
//All those countries Rome conquered didn't agree to be conquered.

Last edited by Baelgaria on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm

President Adams wrote:

Flag's not changin'.
Well, let me give you some reasons.
A) You surrendered
B) Your country is pretty much totally under my control
C) My armed forces are much larger than yours. You really can't ''retaliate''

Also, you're still a sovereign country, I'm not planning to annex you just yet. You are currently a mix of autonomous province and a sovereign state. And just like Germany after WWII, removing old signs of tyranny like swastikas isn't really that bad.

So. Do you wanna be a protectorate or do you want to get kicked out for not complying with RP?
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I want to be a REASONABLE PROTECTORATE, but as you seem unable to do this, I want Hippostania OUT OF SYNAVIA. I appreciate your trying to get my government up on its feet, but when that's accomplished I want you OUT. Not hard, really.
Just because I surrendered doesn't mean you get full control of an entire country. You don't know how war works.

The citizens of Synavia aren't very happy about this. At all.

Oh, and since you are bent on erasing Synavia from existence and replacing it with Hippostania, why are you letting me stay president?
You confuse an aggravate me. Mad
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 pm

President Adams wrote:I want to be a REASONABLE PROTECTORATE, but as you seem unable to do this, I want Hippostania OUT OF SYNAVIA. I appreciate your trying to get my government up on its feet, but when that's accomplished I want you OUT. Not hard, really.
Just because I surrendered doesn't mean you get full control of an entire country. You don't know how war works.

The citizens of Synavia aren't very happy about this. At all.

Oh, and since you are bent on erasing Synavia from existence and replacing it with Hippostania, why are you letting me stay president?
You confuse an aggravate me. Mad

His 12 year old brain can't handle all this sudden information.
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Synavia, you should be thankful that Hippostania allowed you to keep your independence. You lost the war, you do not get a say in what happens to your nation.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

//Well, I feel stupid for ever saying my age. I'm much smarter than your average seventh grader.

IC: What the heck are you talking about, Cisco? I just feel that the sudden protectoratism was unnecessary, extreme, and greedy.
In other news, tensions are rising in Myasterith, Synavia's capital city. I think something's got to give soon, whether it be my citizens' self-control or me or that cursed Hippo.

Annenkov: What freedom? I sure don't see any.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

You are still a nation. Synavia's territory is still under your control. You are free to run your country, only you must report to Hippostania. It is limited freedom, but it is still freedom.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 pm

// This means my war is done to, correct?
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am

Argulor wrote:// This means my war is done to, correct?
Yup.

And Synavia.. You are still a sovereign nation, you can do whatever you want as long as you change your flag and motto and don't join any defence pacts and military alliances.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

I will consider changing my motto to the one you suggested, but in Norwegian, not Latin.

The main reason I don't like that flag is that it seems too much like the Hipponian one and too little like the Synavian one. I would accept it if you just changed the current flag, adding some Hipponian colors here and there.

I hope that's all you will do: having me report to you, and having you step in if necessary. Your actions seem like they are harsher than your words, however.

Happy now?

EDIT: Motto's changed. “I Den Skjerm Jeg Koser!” I'm making a flag as we speak in Pixlr.

ANOTHER EDIT: //What about this flag? Or is it too ugly?
Hippostania declares war on Synavia Possib10
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next