Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 T866fu

Hippostania declares war on Synavia

+7
Premier Annenkov
Baelgaria
Grand Administrator Crude
Cisco Zarandin
Darth GW7
The Chairman
Hippo
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am

//Yeah, I noticed that you can't roleplay for shit. And if you can't roleplay, then get the fuck out
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Empty Re: Hippostania declares war on Synavia

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 am

Hippo wrote://Yeah, I noticed that you can't roleplay for shit. And if you can't roleplay, then get the fuck out
I'm just angry that you are such an all-controlling jerk who's mad with power.
and in case you didn't understand, I've changed my motto to “Hippostania Can Be Infected With Ebola For All We Care!”
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 am

President Adams wrote:
Hippo wrote://Yeah, I noticed that you can't roleplay for shit. And if you can't roleplay, then get the fuck out
I'm just angry that you are such an all-controlling jerk who's mad with power.
and in case you didn't understand, I've changed my motto to “Hippostania Can Be Infected With Ebola For All We Care!”
Yeah, you're not complying with roleplay. And that's gonna get you kicked and I'm most likely going to annex your country after you've left. Thanks! :3
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

The immaturity in this thread is hilarious.

"Why can't I just keep my flag" - You lost the war, you have to do what he says, and besides, it's just a flag.
"Do what I say or we'll kick you out" - We're losing people to inactivity as it is, don't let your stupid pride ruin this region's RP.
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 am

I was hoping this wouldn't come to war, but it looks like it might. Hopefully later, though.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 am

wow what
you've already lost one war, and you're starting another?

I mean, I know Germany did that, but they at least let their economy recover first.

Well, good luck I guess, just RP it right.
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:10 am

Heliostania wrote:wow what
you've already lost one war, and you're starting another?

I mean, I know Germany did that, but they at least let their economy recover first.

Well, good luck I guess, just RP it right.
It's not like I've released an open declaration of war. Not yet. I need to figure out how to reconquer Cordonis first. Then maybe.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:15 am

Hippostania didn't recognize Cordonis as a sovereign state, so we invaded them too at the same time when we invaded you. And you really think that you can ''invade'' or even get us out? We're more than 15 times larger than you. Just adopt the new flag, be my protectorate and roleplay properly for a week or two and then we'll think about the situation.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:37 am

Hippo wrote:Hippostania didn't recognize Cordonis as a sovereign state, so we invaded them too at the same time when we invaded you. And you really think that you can ''invade'' or even get us out? We're more than 15 times larger than you. Just adopt the new flag, be my protectorate and roleplay properly for a week or two and then we'll think about the situation.
I'm sorry, Hippo. I wish I could. But I can't. There's no way to "quiet down and be your protectorate" because my people simply WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT. If I'm annoyed by this, they're livid. Which was only made worse by your murder of protesters. I'm doing everything I can to get them to quiet down. They don't realize they're just making things worse.

PS. Did you enjoy nearly getting shot?
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:52 am

President Adams wrote:
Hippo wrote:Hippostania didn't recognize Cordonis as a sovereign state, so we invaded them too at the same time when we invaded you. And you really think that you can ''invade'' or even get us out? We're more than 15 times larger than you. Just adopt the new flag, be my protectorate and roleplay properly for a week or two and then we'll think about the situation.
I'm sorry, Hippo. I wish I could. But I can't. There's no way to "quiet down and be your protectorate" because my people simply WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT. If I'm annoyed by this, they're livid. Which was only made worse by your murder of protesters. I'm doing everything I can to get them to quiet down. They don't realize they're just making things worse.

PS. Did you enjoy nearly getting shot?
Very well then, we'll take care of the people who refuse to protest peacefully. A few months in a jail will teach them a lesson. And as I have said, Protectorate Police only used non-lethal substances such as tear gas to break up protests. It must've been your militant nationalists who used that chlorine.

Also, I didn't notice anything! My bodyguards are pretty damn good!

Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 am

Also, I didn't notice anything! My bodyguards are pretty damn good!
//So obviously you didn't read that topic.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 am

President Adams wrote:
//Nope, because that topic is a goddamn joke.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
//Nope, because that topic is a goddamn joke.
??
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 am

President Adams wrote:
??
//There are so many things wrong with that topic. Of course a man could enter one of the most strongly guarded buildings in Hippostania with a gun and even get into my office unnoticed! Then he'd jump down 15 stories, land unharmed, head to the airport with a gun, pass the security check and then fly to Ocasus even though Air Ocasus suspended all flights to Hippostania a few weeks ago.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am

Hippo wrote:
President Adams wrote:
??
//There are so many things wrong with that topic. Of course a man could enter one of the most strongly guarded buildings in Hippostania with a gun and even get into my office unnoticed! Then he'd jump down 15 stories, land unharmed, head to the airport with a gun, pass the security check and then fly to Ocasus even though Air Ocasus suspended all flights to Hippostania a few weeks ago.
//I have reasons for all of those except for the last. I can't think of an excuse at all for that. I'll edit it to some other airline. Maybe Air Hippo?

1. I'ts not known why he was able to get in, but it is believed that he murdered one of your personal attendants (aka servants) and took clothing and security cards, as well as a DNA sample to foil the DNA lock. He was a forensic scientist previous to his assassin stint.

2. He slid down a drainage pipe and landed in the garden, which has a very tall fence around it. It is reported that the gardener, who had been tending the geraniums at the time, had seen him.

3. The handgun he had been using was coated in a substance similar to the stuff B-2 stealth bombers are coated with. This was enough to foil the Hippostanian security system, but not the Synavian one.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 am

President Adams wrote:3. The handgun he had been using was coated in a substance similar to the stuff B-2 stealth bombers are coated with. This was enough to foil the Hippostanian security system, but not the Synavian one.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-gasp-

hahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahaha

do you have any idea how stealth actually works
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 am

Heliostania wrote:
President Adams wrote:3. The handgun he had been using was coated in a substance similar to the stuff B-2 stealth bombers are coated with. This was enough to foil the Hippostanian security system, but not the Synavian one.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-gasp-

hahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahaha

do you have any idea how stealth actually works
I'm not saying that it was the exact same, just it operated on a similar principle. Also new info: The gun itself wasn't coated, it was locked in a coated box invisible to x-rays.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 am

and how exactly is this box invisible to x-rays, then?
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  Avin Triumvirate Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am

// Tip, box invisible to x-rays would be seen right through to get at the gun.
Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 am

Heliostania wrote:and how exactly is this box invisible to x-rays, then?
//There's a metal that is invisible to x-rays, but I can't quite remember. I'm looking in my copy of The Elements right now to find it.
EDIT: It's beryllium.

Last edited by President Adams on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Heliostania Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

and how exactly is it invisible to X-rays?
Heliostania
Heliostania

Back to top Go down

Post  Baelgaria Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm

President Adams wrote:

3. The handgun he had been using was coated in a substance similar to the stuff B-2 stealth bombers are coated with. This was enough to foil the Hippostanian security system, but not the Synavian one.

Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

//You do realize, if the Hippostanian security is competent at all, they would have done a thorough search when they discovered a box that the x-rays cannot see through.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 am

Hippostania launches an information campaign in the Protectorate of Synavia

Following several violent protests in the Protectorate, Hippostanian goverment has decided to launch an information campaign in Synavia. The campaign, mainly aimed at the protestors tries to teach them that Hippostania is their friend, not their enemy.

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Friend1

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Friend2v

Protectorate Daily News, Myasterith

//I know that the ads look stupid, but I was too lazy to make them realistic and detailed. I also fucked up the perspective.. Seriously, photoshopping is difficult ;___;
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 am

Hippo wrote:
Hippostania launches an information campaign in the Protectorate of Synavia

Following several violent protests in the Protectorate, Hippostanian goverment has decided to launch an information campaign in Synavia. The campaign, mainly aimed at the protestors tries to teach them that Hippostania is their friend, not their enemy.

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Friend1

Hippostania declares war on Synavia - Page 3 Friend2v

Protectorate Daily News, Myasterith
Friend? Friend? What good have you done us? Nothing. And you've done many bad things. I am working on quelling the riot, but shhhhh...(I'm actually encouraging the revolt. Just not the riot itself.) I don't want any more people to get hurt.

I'd like to ask you one thing.
What is your motive in doing this? Is it money? Power? Land? Or are you sincerely interested in getting Synavia back on its feet, then leaving?
I'd be interested in what you have to say.

//I know that the ads look stupid, but I was too lazy to make them realistic and detailed. I also fucked up the perspective.. Seriously, photoshopping is difficult ;___;
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next