Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 T866fu

The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II

+5
Baelgaria
Premier Annenkov
Soros
Hippo
The Chairman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II

Post  Argulor Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:00 am

Hippo wrote:
Argulor wrote:
Hippo wrote:
Argulor wrote:
Premier Annenkov wrote://what

//Thats a bit of god modding. You can't decide the other factions casualties.

//Also, how the hell did Cordonis get a nuclear weapon?
// Hippo godmodded quite a bit to.
Hippo wrote:That criminal won't be laughing much longer, Hippostanian troops have already captured most of Cordonis. Once he is captured, he will be transported to Hippostania for trial and most likely executed.
// Note that he said that most of Cordonis is already captured, when not a single post has -really- been made about said capture, except for deploying military.
// Not saying either god modding is acceptable, but that's a bit of a double standard. Although, true, Synavia/Cordonis's godmodding is worse.
Not really. That post was made one day after the invasion begun. With a huge load of troopsm, it won't really take that long to invade Cordonis. I do admit that there is still plenty of countryside and even some smaller towns outside our sphere of control, but we'll take them soon too.
Cordonis is a country founded by the former Synavian military, so it is assumed that their military would be quite large, and after these past events, fully ready to defend from any of your troops, therefore, it is also a good guess that it would take longer than a day to get that far in.
You do know that the Synavian military isn't really that big, and their equipment isn't very new either?
We attacked in huge numbers with state-of-the-art M1 Abrams tanks, M2 Bradley IFV's, Apache gunships and F-22 & F-35 jets. They don't really stand a chance.
Your troops have to...
A. Go through ~6 nations just to reach them.
B. Attack, not defend.
C. As far as I know, have no real experience in Cordonis's land. Your troops are unfamiliar with the terrain.
D. Yes, I know it wasn't that big, but, I'm sure that some refugees from Synavia would of fled to it while their issues were going on, and still are going on, and so, more potential men.
E. They have shown to want to use any force possible, in both attack and defense. They seem to be able to stoop to any level, bypass any humane obligations. This to gives them an advantage.
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 am

Blammo Crater, or at least to the best of our knowledge, is a nuclear warhead test site.
//I don't really think that's godmodding, since their deaths were kind of inevitable. War, on the other hand, gives you a chance of being alive. Also, there is no way you can penetrate Cordonis' military that fast. (IC)In the one encounter I had with it, I was blown away, and they were just founded then!

Rather ominously, The Ultimate Supreme Executive Chairman did not release a message today.

//Get the reference of the Ultimate Supreme Executive Chairman and I'll give you my two B-2 Spirits when they're confiscated. Near mint condition!
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 am

President Newlark wrote:
//Get the reference of the Ultimate Supreme Executive Chairman and I'll give you my two B-2 Spirits when they're confiscated. Near mint condition!
//Every single bad guy in video game history?
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 am

Er... really? I thought it was only one.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 am

President Newlark wrote:Er... really? I thought it was only one.
// Well, he has the whole "big evil unknown insane guy" thing down.
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 am

I'm afraid we have a bit of a problem.
An hour ago, an army of Cordonians invaded Rixana (which is uncomfortably close to the Cordonian border). They succeeded in burning down almost half of the Vinarya business district, resulting in 33 deaths and 24 injuries. The fire department, however, put it out before it spread.
The Cordonians seemed to leave abruptly, though no one saw them leave.
They were particularly disrespectful to Synavia's flag. By the end of the invasion, there was not a flag in the city that was not burned, trashed, and mutilated.
The Slaughter of the Hippostanian Foreign Nationals: Part II - Page 2 Burnedsynavianflag
A Synavian flag after being burned, dipped in water, and run over.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Soros Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

President Newlark wrote:Blammo Crater, or at least to the best of our knowledge, is a nuclear warhead test site.
//I don't really think that's godmodding, since their deaths were kind of inevitable. War, on the other hand, gives you a chance of being alive. Also, there is no way you can penetrate Cordonis' military that fast. (IC)In the one encounter I had with it, I was blown away, and they were just founded then!

Rather ominously, The Ultimate Supreme Executive Chairman did not release a message today.

//I think we would've noticed a giant crater before we dropped the paratroopers, also how the hell can the crater be mined at the same time? Also, how can Cordonis invade Rixana while it has to internally fight with Hippostanian and P.R.S.R armies?

Last edited by Soros on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Soros
Soros

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:49 am

Synavia doesn't have any border guards? And where do you keep your army?
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 am

Soros wrote:
President Newlark wrote:Blammo Crater, or at least to the best of our knowledge, is a nuclear warhead test site.

//I think we would've noticed a giant crater before we dropped the paratroopers, also how the hell can the crater be mined at the same time?
It's not mined. That was a wild guess.

We have border guards, but they were no match for the oncoming army.

Our military was taken by surprise, and most of our foot force is stationed in Dranae, which is hundreds of miles from Rixana.

//Those are some kick-a$$ filters on that flag, huh?
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 am

The Hipponian death toll has now reached 500,000! And I expect that will reach tens of millions soon. Five minutes ago, a nuclear warhead detonated right in the middle of Waverly!
I don't know where this ''Waverly'' is. Hippostania's capital is Waverley.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

Oh. Whoops-a daisy.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 am

I'm starting to distrust Synavia as a source of information on Cordonis.
This whole "super evil villain corporation" deal just seems far too over the top to be real.

Anyone else smelling a conspiracy? ...or a rat?
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 am

*Looks around* No conspiracy here. Though that fine wheel of Machiniosan cheese was right there a second ago...
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Avin Triumvirate Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 am

// I personally believe this entire thread is filled with over the top facepalm.

1: Ridiculous timescales and actions, for example Hippo somehow getting permission to overfly and drive through however many countries in time for the attack. Let alone conquering an entire country in... how long?

2: Random nuclear weapons once again, whoopee.

3: Linking into ridiculous timescales, how long does it take to deploy armoured units and all the logistical support they entail? NOT a bloody day.
Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 am

Due to not being able to negotiate terms with Ocasus over allowing us to pass over their territory, Kyzlian troops have not yet been deployed.

//AKA I forgot that I didn't have military access to Ocasus
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Soros Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 pm

//I admit to cheating a little with the timeline as well, though it has not been defined where the P.R.S.R is positioned yet. Probably on a peninsula somewhere. Synavia's godmodding was insanely over the top, in any case.
Soros
Soros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2