Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate T866fu

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate

4 posters

Go down

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Empty Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate

Post  Hippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:16 am

At 14:00 today, All Hippostanian Armed Forces and Protectorate Police troops started retreating from all over Synavia towards Myasterith International Airport. Hippostanian troops quickly set up a 10 kilometer perimeter around the airport and evacuated all civilians from this area. At least 25 C-17's have landed at the airport after this perimeter was set up, and as the C17's leave the airport, more C17's land. Several unscheduled Hipponian Airlines and SynaviAir planes have also landed and departed from the airport. It is suspected that Hippostania is evacuating all its troops from the Protectorate, although all Hippostanian officials refused to comment.

Before leaving, Hippostanian troops destroyed most key military locations such as military bases, airport runways & hangars, AA guns, missile silos, command and control centers and ammo depots with explosives.

Several riots have erupted all over Synavia when the social order broke down after the police and army left. According to unverified sources, at least 6 people have been killed in the clashes between pro- and anti-Hippostanian rioters. Also according to our correspondant in Myasterith, looting is widespread and Myasterith West-railway station is on fire.

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Demo1z
Pro-Hippostanian rioters, who support the Hippostanian annexation of Synavia

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Demo3
Moderate rioters, who support the current situation and remaining as a protectorate

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Getout
Anti-Hippostanian rioters, who support the Synavian independence movement

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate 1-empty-airport
Myasterith International Airport after it was evacuated

Last edited by Hippo on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Empty Re: Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 am

I'm going for the Antinationalists, seeing as they're hippostanians they'll probably use nukes.

Hmm, or the nationalists might throw a tantrum big enough...

Nah, nukes > tantrum obviously. $10 on the Antinationalists.

I'll be the bookie, place your bets please.
Grand Administrator Crude
Grand Administrator Crude

Back to top Go down

Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate Empty Re: Hippostanian troops retreating from the Protectorate

Post  Darth GW7 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 am

TEN POUNDS ON THE ANTINATIONALISTS
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am

So, Hippo, you're just leaving me to fend for myself?

ALL RIGHT!!But you've destroyed most of my military equipment, which I'm not exactly happy about.

The government is trying to sort this out, providing -ah,- deterrents for supporting Hippostania.

//Going to a Gem and Mineral show, AFK for the rest of the day.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down