Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" T866fu

Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks"

4 posters

Go down

Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" Empty Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks"

Post  Argulor Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am

Argulor has recently seen a huge increase in visitors to its' national parks, most likely due to increased spending on Environment, more Eco-Friendly laws, and the beautiful Weather in Argulor.
Pictured in this link, a view of one Argulor's many parks.
// Made it a URL because it was a huge pic and I'm to tired right now to remember how to thumb it.

The Argulor Government has stated that they hope to increase the beauty of their parks, by also trying to reduce damage on the environment. Argulor will, in the coming months, switch to using less oil, and using alternative fuel sources.

// I primarily made this thread to show SOMETHING of Argulor, since I very recently (yesterday) decided to actually do something on NS. Originally I was going to post an even worse thread about how "happy Argulor's citizens are to be in the Top 5% in the world for Happiest Citizens".
And, of course, an alternate title to this could be "Argulor does shit!"
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" Empty Re: Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks"

Post  Soros Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 pm

P.R.S.R are disappointed to hear that its neighbours prefers to not put its natural resources to use because of sentimental restrictions and the decreased oil import. We hope that your nation will reconsider.
Soros
Soros

Back to top Go down

Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks" Empty Re: Argulor Citizens go in droves to see "Famous National Parks"

Post  Darth GW7 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 am

Frenzland, on the other hand, is happy to be in the knowledge that it is not the only country in sermo who prioritises the wellbeing of its environment!
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 am

Darth GW7 wrote:Frenzland, on the other hand, is happy to be in the knowledge that it is not the only country in sermo who prioritises the wellbeing of its environment!
The same with us also.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down