Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. T866fu

Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland.

5 posters

Go down

Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. Empty Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland.

Post  Argulor Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Argulor, a country in the central-east of Sermo, has proposed an alliance with the country of Frenzland, which is in the central area of Sermo. Argulor has cited the ideological similarities, mostly with Civil and Political rights, as being one of the main reasons for the proposed alliance. Also, Argulor has stated that both countries seem to share similar goals, that being peace. Lastly, citing the similiar government budgets, with the top 3 percantages belonging to Welfare, Administration, and Education for Frenzland, and Administration, Education, and Welfare for Argulor. Argulor has stated that this possible alliance will hopefully bring closer together the two countries, and give both countries an ally they can depend on.
(OOC: I believe this would be the correct forum for proposing an alliance, if not, just tell me. And yay for small news articles!)
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. Empty Re: Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland.

Post  Darth GW7 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 am

May this alliance last an eternity and more.

Accepted.

(More formally put...)
Citizens of Frenzland celebrated yesterday, as Argulor, a nation similar to Frenzland in many ways, offered an alliance, declaring that the two nations held the same ideals and goals.
The Great Leader, Mr. Fullhinger, offered these words to the people, among cheers and applause, and the occasional cry of an Alligator in the distance;
"We have been informed today that the nation of Argulor, despite geographical distance, has decided that we are closer in minds and aims than anyone could possibly hope for.
Both Frenzland and Argulor hold the same ideals; Peace, Freedom, Happiness, and also Preparation for the future of the planet. Therefore to think that are nations are far apart is a mistake, for we are closer, in many ways, than any of the nations of Sermo. In our minds, Argulor is a closer neighbour to Frenzland than Hippostania, or Lena-Rutland.
Our combined efforts will change this region, and the world, forever.

Finally, as an offering to seal this alliance, Frenzland proposes that one of Frenzland's prosperous Alligators be selected by a representative, or indeed the leader of Argulor himself, to be transported to Argulor, and in return, Frenzland may receive a Fox from Argulor. This "Exchange" of national animals shall be symbolic of our equality, and of our willingness to care for each other's nations and people."
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. Empty Re: Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland.

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 am

Darth GW7 wrote:we are closer, in many ways, than any of the nations of Sermo. In our minds, Argulor is a closer neighbour to Frenzland than Hippostania, or Lena-Rutland.
We are deeply concered about this ''alliance'' riff-raff. Alliances just create war instead of peace. They create chaos instead of order. We are also concerned that you do not consider us as your best friend. We just couldn't stand around doing nothing, we had to take action.

We had to rename Frenzland Street in Downtown Waverley ''Banana Street''. We will not change the name until you cancel this alliance thingy and consider us to be your best friends! I thought that you supported peace! D:
Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. Frenzst

Last edited by Hippo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth GW7 Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 am

Until you stop your petty insults towards our nation, we can never be on good terms.
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 am

Darth GW7 wrote:Until you stop your petty insults towards our nation, we can never be on good terms.
I haven't insulted you in any way.

Last edited by Hippo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at writing today. Replaced 'we' with 'I')
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sekkisi Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:59 am

Hippo wrote:
Darth GW7 wrote:Until you stop your petty insults towards our nation, we can never be on good terms.
We haven't insulted you in any way.

Stop posting.

Argulor proposes alliance between Argulor and Frenzland. T2XFbj
Sekkisi
Sekkisi

http://www.nationstates.net/sekkisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 am

Sekkisi wrote:
Hippo wrote:
I haven't insulted you in any way.

Stop posting.
You seem to forget that Darth called me a fascist first. That's not insulting at all.
Hippo
Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Hippo wrote:You seem to forget that Darth called me a fascist first. That's not insulting at all.

You didn't have to respond in kind, though.
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down