Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria T866fu

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria

5 posters

Go down

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Empty Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria

Post  Hippo Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 am

Following the reckless actions made by Synavia, such as attacking Ocasian peacekeepers and setting up a military base in a neutral country, the goverment of Hippostania has decided that it won't support Synavia with Hi-Sy equipment and supplies anymore. This war is getting too expensive and what happens if we win it? We get a piece of desert with three tumbleweeds and a cactus. Woohoo.

That's why I'm going to offer you a truce. We'll stop all hostilities and our soldiers will leave the country and return to Hippostania or to their regular peacekeeping duties in Jeniferia. We also demand that you reconstruct the gazebo and replant 16 oak trees that were destroyed while you bombed the Central Park in Waverley, and you'll do it with your own money. Also, don't get angry.. My soldiers might grab a few ''souvenirs'' from the captured Baelgarian towns.

We both know that you can't really win this war if I'm involved, my armed forces are eight times larger than Baelgaria's and GS's forces combined. I'm sure than Baelgaria and Synavia can solve this war by themselves, right?

So, truce? Y/N?
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Empty Re: Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria

Post  Baelgaria Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Hippo wrote:Following the reckless actions made by Synavia, such as attacking Ocasian peacekeepers and setting up a military base in a neutral country, the goverment of Hippostania has decided that it won't support Synavia with Hi-Sy equipment and supplies anymore. This war is getting too expensive and what happens if we win it? We get a piece of desert with three tumbleweeds and a cactus. Woohoo.

That's why I'm going to offer you a truce. We'll stop all hostilities and our soldiers will leave the country and return to Hippostania or to their regular peacekeeping duties in Jeniferia. We also demand that you reconstruct the gazebo and replant 16 oak trees that were destroyed while you bombed the Central Park in Waverley, and you'll do it with your own money. Also, don't get angry.. My soldiers might grab a few ''souvenirs'' from the captured Baelgarian towns.

We both know that you can't really win this war if I'm involved, my armed forces are eight times larger than Baelgaria's and GS's forces combined. I'm sure than Baelgaria and Synavia can solve this war by themselves, right?

So, truce? Y/N?
Underlined is just bantering stemming from a sarcastic remark made by you.
Bolded is unacceptable.
Italicized is simple insults.

Other than that, the truce is acceptable for us. We have better things to do than fight off another country bent on land-grabbing.
We cannot say whether Greater Sermo will accept this, but we will not stand in their forces' way if they do not.
Baelgaria
Baelgaria

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=baelgaria

Back to top Go down

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Empty Re: Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria

Post  Supreme Lord Blanchard Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Agreed, I will accept the truce, and my troops will continue to enforce the Baelgarian-Jenniferian border.
Supreme Lord Blanchard
Supreme Lord Blanchard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 am

Well, that's great!

The war is over!
The Hippostanian-Baelgarian war is finally over, as both sides accepted a truce yesterday. Hippostanian forces are currently retreating back to Jeniferia, where they will continue their regular peacekeeping duties.

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Thumbnail.php?file=soldierslooting_595638909
Hippostanian soldiers inspecting a clothing store before leaving the town of Shisselburg

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Abrams2
Hippostanian Abrams-tanks heading towards Jeniferia

Hippostania proposes truce with Greater Sermo & Baelgaria Fallen_oak
Fallen oak tree in Waverley's Central Park

Hipponian National News
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  President Gan Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:47 am

Hopefully this leads to some stability in the region.
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 am

At least in the south, it's a nightmare in the north.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down