Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Greater Sermo retracts police investigation T866fu

Greater Sermo retracts police investigation

4 posters

Go down

Greater Sermo retracts police investigation Empty Greater Sermo retracts police investigation

Post  Supreme Lord Blanchard Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Greater Sermoan police forces bought a one way ticket back to GS today, as they announced today that they will stop all investigation into the recent Hippostani bombing. The Chief tasked with leading the investigation refused to comment, but no one can really speculate why. There's not much information released by the Sermoan Police, but their efforts, as stated by one officer, "Will not go to waste"
Supreme Lord Blanchard
Supreme Lord Blanchard

Back to top Go down

Greater Sermo retracts police investigation Empty Re: Greater Sermo retracts police investigation

Post  The Chairman Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Synavia is confounded and annoyed by this. I think the whole of Sermo should participate.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Greater Sermo retracts police investigation Empty Re: Greater Sermo retracts police investigation

Post  President Gan Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I think the fact that the Police force is returning without even filing a report clearly shows it incompetence.
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 am

President Gan wrote:I think the fact that the Police force is returning without even filing a report clearly shows it incompetence.
Yes, seriously.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 am

''Goddamn lazy bastards!'' yells the Hippostanian Minister of Justice. ''These fatasses can't do anything right, they can't retract their investigation like that! They deserve a good old-fashioned spanking if you ask me!''
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 am

Hippo wrote:''Goddamn lazy bastards!'' yells the Hippostanian Minister of Justice. ''These fatasses can't do anything right, they can't retract their investigation like that! They deserve a good old-fashioned spanking if you ask me!''
My Minister of Justice said something very similar, except somewhat more profane. Razz
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down