Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program T866fu

Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program

2 posters

Go down

Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program Empty Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program

Post  Supreme Lord Blanchard Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 am

Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program MacReady
Picture taken two weeks ago during a night operation in Central Greater Sermo
In one of his speeches, Lord Blanchard announced today of one of Greater Sermo's largest advancements, the creation of human super soldiers. The soldiers allegedly have a 500% increase in reaction time, increased physical strength, and increased mental capacity. He also stated that most of the police raids that have been going on this month were conducted by these soldiers, and no casualties were sustained.
Supreme Lord Blanchard
Supreme Lord Blanchard

Back to top Go down

Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program Empty Re: Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 am

That looks like a guy with an MP5 and a prequel to "MY WUNDERSOLDIERS GO PEW PEW AND THEY KILL EVERYONE 500% FASTER"
Grand Administrator Crude

Back to top Go down

Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program Empty Re: Greater Sermo reveals "Wundersoldat" program

Post  Supreme Lord Blanchard Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 am

// Two weeks ago I got an issue for this, and I just made a thread about it
Supreme Lord Blanchard
Supreme Lord Blanchard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Well make sure to use them way too much in roleplay like everyone else would.

And I got an issue to produce and sell nuclear weapons to other countries but it's not like I did that1

1: Baclav honesty regulations for communication with foreign administration states that I am required to inform that this sentence is false.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down