Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 T866fu

Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor

+2
Argulor
Hippo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 Empty Re: Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor

Post  Hippo Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Premier Annenkov wrote://Actually, it's ArmA 2, a great game/simulator

http://www.arma2.com/agegate/agegate.html

//Also, what addon did you use to get those tanks? They don't look like the base M1A1/M1A2

//Woops I missed a page
I used a mod called ACE. It's a vital part of ArmA II, once you start using it, you can't uninstall it.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor - Page 2 Empty Re: Hippostanian troops move to Feriron and Cyprocor

Post  The Chairman Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Argulor wrote:
Soros wrote:
President Newlark wrote:I'm not technically autistic, but I have autistic characteristics and a moderate case of depression.

Nobody likes you and has ever loved you. Your autistic traits will cause countless of problems once you reach junior high and you will always be a loner.
Aw that's mean to say.
Aww, that's nice to say. Well, it's true after all. I am a loner with hardly any friends (AKA ONE) and no real life. Too bad. I'll have to deal with it.

Last edited by President Newlark on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Hippo wrote:
Premier Annenkov wrote://Actually, it's ArmA 2, a great game/simulator

http://www.arma2.com/agegate/agegate.html

//Also, what addon did you use to get those tanks? They don't look like the base M1A1/M1A2

//Woops I missed a page
I used a mod called ACE. It's a vital part of ArmA II, once you start using it, you can't uninstall it.

//Yeah i've heard, of it, I just cant be assed to get the Six Updater working. Very well, I'll stop going off topic.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2