Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. T866fu

Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania.

3 posters

Go down

Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. Empty Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania.

Post  Cisco Zarandin Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 pm

The Ocasian government has recently announced the suspension of Air Ocasus flights to the nations of Frenzland and Hippostania. Chairman of Air Ocasus, Riccardo Tarimo said in a statement earlier today,

"All Air Ocasus flights to the nations of Frenzland and Hippostania, including the autonomous provinces in Kyzl and Nulendbund will be suspended until further notice. The suspension of service may well last until late July. We realize the company may lose profit from these actions, but, we must protect our passengers. Of the 35,000 passengers that fly aboard Air Ocasus to the nations in question each month, they must now get transfers to different airlines still offering service to the nations.

Considering the political turmoil and unrest, it is only right for us to protect our glorious fleet from any and all harm. Especially considering the recent confiscation of explosives off a Frenzlandian national boarding an Air Ocasus flight.

We hope no one is angered by the suspension of services and understands the situation Air Ocasus has been put in. We also hope the two nations can settle their differences and help us restore the highly demanded services back.

The suspensions include the following routes;

Note: These routes include the vice versa.

- Aura to Waverley
- Aura to Deanor
- Nova to Waverley via Deanor
- Cavnecos to Waverley via Aquilo
- Waverley to Deanor
- Nulend to Waverley
- Grandis to Waverley via Vigil Islands
- All Midlands regional flights in/out of Hippostania/Frenzland.

The following hubs have been suspended of duty permanently;
- Waverley International Airport

The government has also suspended all Hipponian Airlines flights to Ocasus for safety reasons aswell. Although, the ban on Hipponian Airlines might only last until May.

The last of the Air Ocasus A380 Dreamliners leaving Waverley International, with only Ocasian citizens onboard.
Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. 3bda662a1fe5ff8e9e2d1508b72042da
(im not as good at shitty shops, deal w/ it nerds)

Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. Empty Re: Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania.

Post  Sekkisi Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 am

// I refuse to deal w/ it. Send me the original.
Sekkisi
Sekkisi

http://www.nationstates.net/sekkisi

Back to top Go down

Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. Empty Re: Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania.

Post  Hippo Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 am

Carl Green, CEO of Hipponian Airlines is extremely disappointed at the Ocasian goverment for suspending all Hipponian Airlines flights to Ocasus. ''We have had a perfect safety record. That terrorist attack was our first hull-loss accident, before that we've only had some runway overshoots. I'll hope that Ocasus allows us to continue the flights to Aquilo and Aura as soon as possible'' commented Green.

Amanda Jenkins, native Ocasian and owner of ''Tours4Everyone'', a travel agency that organizes trips and day excursions in Hippostania especially for Ocasians also has something to say. ''I love my country, but that damn goverment is forcing me to close down my business! No Ocasian wants to come over here any more, and that means I'm useless here! In a few weeks, I have no money for food! Remove this silly ban right now! And to the CEO of Air Ocasus: Continue the flights to Waverley right now! Political situation is improving every day, and you're just making it worse!

In Waverley International Airport, over 50 people have been fired due to the closure of Air Ocasus's Waverley hub. ''THEY TOOK MY JOB, I HAVE NOTHING! FUCK OCASUS! FUCK THEIR SHITTY AIRLINE FOR RUINING MY ENTIRE LIFE!'' commented Jonathan Weiss,a former ground crew employee.

Will the Air Ocasus continue their flights to Waverley soon? Will they reopen their hub there? When can Hipponian Airlines continue their flights to Aquilo and Aura? Nobody knows, but we all hope that it'll happen soon.

Air Ocasus temporarily suspending services to Frenzland and Hippostania. Withdrawn
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Hippo wrote:
Will the Air Ocasus continue their flights to Waverley soon? Will they reopen their hub there? When can Hipponian Airlines continue their flights to Aquilo and Aura? Nobody knows, but we all hope that it'll happen soon.

//I swear that was going to end with "FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON, SERMO!"

Sekkisi wrote:// I refuse to deal w/ it. Send me the original.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ja676MG45Zg/TSkqMYRWW-I/AAAAAAAAE20/KDbZcoxTecI/s1600/a380_1takeoff.jpg
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down