Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 T866fu

Location, Location, Location, Location, Location

+4
Soros
Baelgaria
Sharq
The Chairman
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location, Location, Location

Post  The Chairman Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

A new nation needs a place to be. If we can't be in Bonnabal, we cannot be anywhere. this isn't annexation. This is existence.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Location, Location, Location, Location, Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location, Location, Location

Post  Avin Triumvirate Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

President Newlark wrote:A new nation needs a place to be. If we can't be in Bonnabal, we cannot be anywhere. this isn't annexation. This is existence.

Considering the earlier performances fo Synavia...

Offensive actions galore. The Triumvirate will not tolerate such a threat annexing bonnapal to place itself directly at our borders. There is more spacein Sermo than jsut there. Avinistratus shall not enighbour Cordonis II. Wee are willing to undertake full scale action to denyy this.
Avin Triumvirate
Avin Triumvirate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Most of the offensive actions of Synavia were under the psychotic administration of President Adams. Few, if any, offensive actions have taken place under my fair rule. I see no reason for any offensive action to be taken against the Triumvirate or Ocasus. Avinistratus in particular has been nothing but an asset and benefactor to Synavia. We hold nothing against the Triumvirate and see no reason to attack a friendly, non-violent nation hundreds of times our size. All the nations that we hold grudges against are on the other side of Sermo.

However, if you're as stubborn as that, we just may be able to occupy Geissboden. Anything other than that, however, is unreasonable. We are inclined to stay right where we are.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 pm

You will stick to your predefined borders, and nothing else. Failure to do so will result in further condemnation.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Premier Annenkov wrote:You will stick to your predefined borders, and nothing else. Failure to do so will result in further condemnation.
Note that his "predefined borders" include, and are mostly made of, areas inhospitable for living. While I'm not a fan of President Newlark, I do not believe his citizens should be forced to die for their leader's mistakes.
And of those mistakes, there are many.
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Argulor wrote:
Premier Annenkov wrote:You will stick to your predefined borders, and nothing else. Failure to do so will result in further condemnation.
Note that his "predefined borders" include, and are mostly made of, areas inhospitable for living. While I'm not a fan of President Newlark, I do not believe his citizens should be forced to die for their leader's mistakes.

There's definitely enough space for Synavia's population. Additionally, KrauSha will help rebuilding and renovation, if Synavia wishes for it.
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Argulor wrote:

I highly doubt the entire area is completely uninhabitable. It is ridiculous to say so.
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 am

One volcano cannot render a 1000x800km area inhabitable.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

// Replying to the... 3 posts that replied to me, not quoting because it'd be a huge amount of quoting to do.

I stand corrected. I should of looked at the maps first. Although, a volcano is... unpleasant to share land with.
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 am

To this day, Synavia is being ravaged by earthquakes and other seismic activity. There is no ability to relocate there. Oh, wait, there is. We have found an area approximately two square miles that appears to be unaffected. That'll be easy to relocate to, I'm sure.

We're not gosh darn burning down our rainforest, either. Think of the lost biodiversity!
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Premier Annenkov Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Well, set up refugee camps where you currently are and wait for the seismic activity to end. Once it does, immediately relocate to your previous borders. However, it is still ridiculous to say that the entire nation is uninhabitable. Do you even know how earthquakes work?
Premier Annenkov
Premier Annenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum