Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
The Ocasian-Baclavian War EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Ocasian-Baclavian War T866fu

The Ocasian-Baclavian War

5 posters

Go down

The Ocasian-Baclavian War Empty The Ocasian-Baclavian War

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 pm

As a result of the annexation recently performed by the Baclavian Army, the Ocasian military has now set up offensives to take back the mountains in North Blammocratz and return them to the local people.

The killing of a Ocasian patrol, in the area to help maintain safety and peace with the local population has been killed as a result of the Baclavian occupation.

We have lost 60 Ocasian Ground Personnel, 5 Puma IFVs, and 1 Leopard 2 tank.

We have mobilized a division of 15,000 men to establish themselves 200km north of the city of Blammo entitled Tarscher. We have sent a task force of 1,250 men, 20 Leopard 2 tanks, and 40 PUMA IFV's to establish themselves in the southern part of the mountain range. The Forward Outpost is entitled Grenthal.

Troops landing in the firebase north of Blammocratz.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War E69efa11789b30b360313127930ff909

Troops waiting to move in the base north of Blammo.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War Cfc8cb74673c1d3a02bd2456c29befcf
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down

The Ocasian-Baclavian War Empty Re: The Ocasian-Baclavian War

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 pm

In response to the deploying of Ocasian forces, scouting parties have been sent out towards the southern part of the mountain range. Where they were engaged by Ocasian forces.

The Ocasian-Baclavian War Comanf11pd0nw1

The Baclavian scouting parties have retreated to the Baclavian forward base, with considerable casualties.

Not entirely unexpected, Baclavian citizens have outed doubts about the Baclavian generals' decisions to send scouting parties to the enemy's doorsteps.

One amphibious operation was a disaster after a paperwork error sent an overloaded boat across open water towards the Ocasian forward base.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War A700fa3d2314efabe709

One brave trooper survived the operation, and was found on the boat with a severe mental trauma chanting 'I'm on a boat mother[REDACTED]' in a fetal position.
Grand Administrator Crude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Ocasian troops have now established offensives to try and set up Forward Firebases on the mountains. The Ocasian troops came under heavy fire from Baclavians trying to hold the mountains, but the Ocasians prevailed establishing forward positions. The Ocasians sent 300 ground soldiers, and 10 IFV's to take control of the one of the mountain tops. 2 IFV's were lost in the route there via mountain roads, aswell as 18 Ocasian soldiers.

62 Ocasian soldiers were injured in the establishment of the forward firebases, but it will now give the Ocasian military an advantage in the region. Baclavians still hold the majority of the mountain ranges and elevated positions. Ocasus shall start sending transport helos from time to time to evacuate the injured and dead.

1 empty transport helo was also shot down in the mountains over Blammocratz, resulting in the death of 2 Ocasian pilots, and 3 Ocasian crewmembers. Thankfully, 2 helos got there, and arrived back home safe. Actions to prevent further incidents are still being looked into by the field command.

Test firing rockets.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War Fe4b8bb65ba164ee55ad2791c8769b84

IFV's starting their ascent.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War Bf161b040f63edf5667ec4d2c24a66d3

Soldiers navigating the mountain side.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War 450a04f89e1b27505273638649e66a5d

2 of the helos that returned safely.
The Ocasian-Baclavian War 7fab5d9e389deb13fe60fb971176818f
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 am

Sorry to say it, but this whole thing is really, really stupid. There's something called negotiation, mmmm?
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

President Adams wrote:Sorry to say it, but this whole thing is really, really stupid. There's something called negotiation, mmmm?

The Ocasian-Baclavian War Irony
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 am

President Adams wrote:Sorry to say it, but this whole thing is really, really stupid. There's something called negotiation, mmmm?

Incase you haven't picked up on it since you're not active in the Sermo Senate, this is to show people how wars should be fought. Not on continental scales.

You of course wouldn't know that considering you refuse to partake in any actual regional discussion, thus, allowing you to be labelled the village idiot (which you are) behind you back. So we do recommend you get Steam, so I can tell you how stupid you are in real time.

HEY GUYS MY COUNTRY BROKE AWAY AND FORMED CRAZY NEW COUNTRY AND BAWH GAWD MY GUYS JUST STABBED ME.

Honestly, do you know how fucking outrageously stupid that is?
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 am

Cisco Zarandin wrote:

Incase you haven't picked up on it since you're not active in the Sermo Senate, this is to show people how wars should be fought. Not on continental scales.

You of course wouldn't know that considering you refuse to partake in any actual regional discussion, thus, allowing you to be labelled the village idiot (which you are) behind you back. So we do recommend you get Steam, so I can tell you how stupid you are in real time.

HEY GUYS MY COUNTRY BROKE AWAY AND FORMED CRAZY NEW COUNTRY AND BAWH GAWD MY GUYS JUST STABBED ME.

Honestly, do you know how fucking outrageously stupid that is?
//My computer can't run Steam and I'm new to RPing. Going to have breakfast now.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:57 am

President Adams wrote:
//My computer can't run Steam and I'm new to RPing. Going to have breakfast now.

How does one have a computer this bad? Did you build your PC according to the system requirements of W98? Shit.
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 am

Cisco Zarandin wrote:
President Adams wrote:

How does one have a computer this bad? Did you build your PC according to the system requirements of W98? Shit.
1GHz Pentium III
512 MB RAM
Dunno the graphics card, but it's bad. Some old Nvidia, I think.
Actually the recs of WinXP, which I run. Professional SP3, to be exact.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:27 am

// doop

The Ocasian-Baclavian War 7c308c58515403395495293be2fb7938

I think you'll be fine.
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chairman Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

//My mom won't let me.
The Chairman
The Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cisco Zarandin Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 am

President Adams wrote://My mom won't let me.

LOL
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 am

In response to the advancements of the Ocasian army, Baclavian troops have begun operations to circle around and assault the Ocasian supply Lines.

The Ocasian-Baclavian War ATgAAAAXKKi4Eh0P4MpuFWeRy1VShVcfC5UGWVRpXPTf9wIdme2hzCl5gkpqKZV70-Q5cGIM52RNMyxIEIj4Gtk7GQWxAJtU9VCdlbKSJZcgy7wT6CrefO9MgkhITA
Baclavian troops incorrectly prepared for an ambush on a wrong location

After an ambush was set up, Baclavian troops proceeded to wait for Ocasian logistic troops to make their way to the Ocasian forward bases. It was after 2 hours that the Baclavian division realized their incidental offset from the actual supply line due to a paperwork error.

The Ocasian-Baclavian War 1223311054042_f
Baclavian troops in a new location double-checking their paperwork

Upon relocating, Baclavian troops quickly met and engaged the Ocasian supply convoy suffering some casualties.
The reason for these casualties was failure to backup a fellow soldier who was double-checking their paperwork.

Back to top Go down

Post  President Gan Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:05 am

It seems to me that the Baclavian army has accidentally recruited soldiers from a carry-on film.

Last edited by President Gan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 am

Error in paperwork, they still make fine soldiers.

Please refer to the Baclavian army definition of 'fine' for this posts' definition of 'fine'.

Back to top Go down

Post  President Gan Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am

Grand Administrator Crude wrote:Error in paperwork, they still make fine soldiers.

Please refer to the Baclavian army definition of 'fine' for this posts' definition of 'fine'.

Fine soldiers don't allow their brethren to be shot while signing red tape.
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Administrator Crude Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 am

No they don't, the Baclavian army definition of 'fine soldier' is a qualitative definition concerning any soldier that has at least one (1) hand fully functional in holding and firing a gun, and at least one (1) fully functioning eye.
'fine soldiers' are required to shout 'PAPERWORK' whenever they check their administration may it be a check, double check, triple check, censoring, shredding, burning or otherwise alteration of said paperwork.

This is usually done by one squad's leader and/or dedicated administrative squad member and when done so other squad members are expected to provide cover including (but not limited to) covering by engagement and suppression, cover by bodily shielding and cover by placement of cover (sandbags, other carcasses).

That said soldiers usually don't need to sign paperwork unless an assignment is completed, this way whenever a document is retrieved any officer can check whether the assignment was, according to the squad, fulfilled as such:

Document is not retrieved - squad can be in a number of states including (but not limited to) dead, busy with assignment, lost, cut out of communications or captured.
Document is retrieved unsigned and squad is missing - squad can be in a number of states including (but not limited to) dead, busy with assignment without carrying administration documents, lost, cut out of communications or captured.
Document is retrieved unsigned and squad is (partially) present - squad failed the assignment.
Document is retrieved signed and squad is missing - squad completed the assignment but can be in a number of states including (but not limited to) dead, lost, cut out of communications or captured.
Document is retrieved signed and squad is (partially) present - squad succeeded in assignment.

Using this method we reduce the usage of radio to update command of assignments, reducing radio traffic and ensuring a longer radio battery life.

Saves us a lot of money in the long run, statistically. Which we use on the drafting and training of the runners retrieving and delivering said paperwork.

In any case, this incident is a one-time incident and technically still applies as a paperwork error, considering paperwork was the root cause of the error.

// I'm not bureaucratic at all what are you talking about

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down