Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Sermo Charity for struggling countries EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Sermo Charity for struggling countries T866fu

Sermo Charity for struggling countries

5 posters

Go down

Sermo Charity for struggling countries Empty Sermo Charity for struggling countries

Post  Viktor Kasik Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 pm

I am glad to announce the start of the Sermo Charity for struggling countries, in which countries around Sermo can donate funds for countries with developing economies, such as Rusknova, Argulor, Frenzland, Brunii, Cyprocor and many other struggling countries here in Sermo. These donations will help these countries feed their people and provide other necessities that all countries in Sermo should have. Nulendbund has already donated 350 million dollars and we hope that many other countries will donate so that we can end poverty in Sermo once and for all.

I believe we should set up SCSC Chapters in the countries that have been stated and some more of the less fortunate countries that are still developing, which can provide healthcare, education and many other things in order to improve the quality of life in these areas.
Viktor Kasik
Viktor Kasik

Back to top Go down

Sermo Charity for struggling countries Empty Re: Sermo Charity for struggling countries

Post  President Gan Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 am

The charity should be focused on long-term aid, short term aid is largely useless.
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Sermo Charity for struggling countries Empty Re: Sermo Charity for struggling countries

Post  Darth GW7 Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Frenzland, despite being an economically undeveloped country, is unaffected in terms of health and welfare as the majority of government spending goes to these sectors.

Economical support would, however, be welcomed.
Darth GW7
Darth GW7

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippo Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Hippostanian goverment supports this proposal, as long as we can decide where we want to put our money and what for. We don't believe in monetary aid, instead we believe that building infastructure such as roads, airports and railways is much more important.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusknova Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Rusknova's economy is on the bounce back. I recent medical deal should stabilize it. Any aid would be welcome, but prioritize less develped nations as we already have all of the basic neccieties (Our economy was wonderful a few short years ago).

Rusknova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down