Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. T866fu

The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts.

4 posters

Go down

The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. Empty The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts.

Post  Tekrosia Redux Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:16 am

I will make this short. This is Councilor Lothman, previously of The Tekros 8th political district. As I type I hear the increasingly near footsteps of Tekros's newly formed Special Operations Police. but that is not what I am here about.

I know Korfthieg. He wouldn't do something as mindbogglingly horrible as this. He is a good man, who has gave his life to giving Tekros a modern infrastructure and economical prosperity. I suspect one of his close friends has a part in it.

Whatever the cause, Me and my former Councilors will not stand for this disregard in political freedom. However, we will not pointlessly protest in the streets.
Instead, we will fight a shadow war against them, gathering evidence of his corruption and presenting to the people for Jury. We can not do this alone.

The nations of Sermo should rise to help us correct this injustice and restore Tekros to a Democrat Institution.

Korfthieg has violated the principles of this country. He no longer holds the balance of equilibrium and instead tips it.

This is not the last you'll hear of us.

Suscipio Pondera

The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. Pddif
Tekrosia Redux
Tekrosia Redux

Back to top Go down

The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. Empty Re: The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts.

Post  Hippo Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 am

Hippostania has better things to do than meddle with other nations' internal affairs.
Hippo
Hippo

http://urgay.com

Back to top Go down

The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts. Empty Re: The First message from Tekros's Outlawed Districts.

Post  The Chairman Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 am

We'll help... eventually.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Argulor Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 am

Argulor will help to restore Tekros to what it once was.
Argulor
Argulor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum