Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Community of Lena-Rutland EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Community of Lena-Rutland T866fu

Community of Lena-Rutland

Go down

Community of Lena-Rutland Empty Community of Lena-Rutland

Post  Hannibal Satelitos Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Community of Lena-Rutland
Community of Lena-Rutland 15-62

Statement by Hannibal Satelitos, democratically elected Majority Leader of the House of the People:

I am the current Majority Leader of the House of the People of Lena-Rutland. As holder of this position, I wish to help the grand region of Sermo become greater and more powerful.

I was democratically elected after the last civil war that devastated our usually peaceful community. There used to be two houses in the Parliament of Lena-Rutland, the Upper House and the Poorhouse. That was the actual name, as those in the Upper House frequently abused their power, but when they were found holding orgies and were involved in a pedophilia scandal, the people decided they had had enough and took up arms against the forces of the Upper House.
There are still some repercussions which need to be addressed, as the southern, richer part of the country still harbours grudges on the recent loss of power.

Our motto is "Lena nunc et semper", Latin for "Lena now and always" which refers to our atheistic religion and the only thing on which the country can agree
------------

The government of the Community is split into the Executive, Legislative and Juditial branches. However, since the last election, the position of President has been vacant, so the executive power was given to the leader of the Party with the most votes, currently Hannibal Satelitos, M.D., Ph.D, B.A. Elections for President still haven't been scheduled.

The current administrative capital is Meyer District. In it, sits the House of the People of Lena-Rutland, the main legislative body. The Community prides itself in the great personal freedoms it possesses.

OOC: Hope this is alright, I think it's the appropriate section, if not, please do tell.
Hannibal Satelitos
Hannibal Satelitos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum