Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Anarchy in Nulendbund? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Anarchy in Nulendbund? T866fu

Anarchy in Nulendbund?

4 posters

Go down

Anarchy in Nulendbund? Empty Anarchy in Nulendbund?

Post  Viktor Kasik Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Yesterday, Nulendbund had entered anarchy as complete social order collapsed after a train malfunctioned, stopping the movement of Nulend Beef throughout the country causing riots. One man we spoke to said "The beef man! We need the beef!!!" As he ransacked a butcher's shop with little to no beef left.

Gangs around Nulendbund began competing for power over the region as the government was planning on how to fix the problem. A meeting between President Viktor Kasik and the leaders of each gang was arranged and once the meeting started, President Kasik instantly ordered the arrest of every gang leader. A fight ensued, in which the president, with the help of police officers, promptly kicked the asses of the gang members and sent them straight to jail.

Anarchy in Nulendbund? Gangs_of_New_York_%2528061010112855%2529Gangs_of_New_York_7
A bloodied Kasik during the fight against the gangs.

After the gangs were defeated, President Viktor with the help of several large corporations moved in and restored order by airlifting Nulend beef around the country while the malfunctioned train was being repaired, ending the riots. "Now that the people have their beef, everything is going to be just fine." said President Kasik, in the hospital for minor injuries, "Now, I think I could have a steak...".

Nulendbund News Journal

Viktor Kasik
Viktor Kasik

Back to top Go down

Anarchy in Nulendbund? Empty Re: Anarchy in Nulendbund?

Post  The Chairman Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Viktor Kasik wrote:
Yesterday, Nulendbund had entered anarchy as complete social order collapsed after a train malfunctioned, stopping the movement of Nulend Beef throughout the country causing riots. One man we spoke to said "The beef man! We need the beef!!!" As he ransacked a butcher's shop with little to no beef left.

Gangs around Nulendbund began competing for power over the region as the government was planning on how to fix the problem. A meeting between President Viktor Kasik and the leaders of each gang was arranged and once the meeting started, President Kasik instantly ordered the arrest of every gang leader. A fight ensued, in which the president, with the help of police officers, promptly kicked the asses of the gang members and sent them straight to jail.

Anarchy in Nulendbund? Gangs_of_New_York_%2528061010112855%2529Gangs_of_New_York_7
A bloodied Kasik during the fight against the gangs.

After the gangs were defeated, President Viktor with the help of several large corporations moved in and restored order by airlifting Nulend beef around the country while the malfunctioned train was being repaired, ending the riots. "Now that the people have their beef, everything is going to be just fine." said President Kasik, in the hospital for minor injuries, "Now, I think I could have a steak...".

Nulendbund News Journal

And all for cows. I think I'm retracting my endorsement. A country that falls to pieces just because of a beef delivery problem is not fit to be Regional Delegate.
The Chairman
The Chairman

http://nationstates.net/cordonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharq Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Perhaps beef is an important part of their society.

But, of course, I don't exactly know much of their culture, so.
Sharq
Sharq

Back to top Go down

Post  President Gan Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:29 am

You have no fail-safe if the train malfunctions? That's pretty much asking for it.
President Gan
President Gan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down