Regional Forum of Sermo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Delegate Elections
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm by Darth GW7

» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm by The Chairman

» Taking my leave
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm by TekrosW

» Stunning revelation shakes Synavi government to its foundations
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am by The Chairman

» Prepare for war brethren.
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm by Darth GW7

» Synavia complies with Security Council decisions
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am by The Chairman

» State of New Synavia: 7/31/11
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am by The Chairman

» Synavia would like to apply for Sermoan motorsports. 'Nuff said.
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am by The Chairman

» Viktor Kasik re-elected!
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm by The Chairman

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. T866fu

Sermo possibly seeking new alliances.

Go down

Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. Empty Sermo possibly seeking new alliances.

Post  Cisco Zarandin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

AURA – The leader of the founding nation Ocasus, Cisco Zarandin has brought up with the senate today that Sermo should start considering alliances with other regions.

Sermo possibly seeking new alliances. Alg_senate_chambers

In a recent interview, the Prime Minister of Ocasus stated;

As a region Sermo is intelligent, beautiful, and fairly reasonable in most affairs. The one flaw that comes with the ways of our lovely region is the lack of defense budget. Surely, Sermo isn’t a region of violence, atleast, in this modern day and age. We’re a region of social welfare, healthcare, and knowledge. That is why I propose we seek new friends with regions that surround us. Regions that have similar ideals, but are less lacking in the defense departments. It would benefit our Sermo as much as it would benefit the latter. Surely, this is an idea to ponder in the senate, and hopefully we can come up with solutions for the greater good of the people soon enough.

The Prime Minister says that the topic will be brought up for debate in the regional senate later this week.

As for Chris Hermansson, leader of the Sermo’s delegate nation to the World Assembly, Summland, has yet to strike a position on the issue.

Tony Bloomberg, SBC News, Aura

Source
Cisco Zarandin
Cisco Zarandin
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocasus

Back to top Go down